|Loose at Curb for Collection
|Yard Waste Cart
LEAF COLLECTION IS October 16th through March 30th
During leaf season, leaves are picked up at least twice per month.
However, during peak times (the Week of Thanksgiving through New Year), EXPECT DELAYS.
What can I do during leaf season to help the crews pick up my leaves?
- Rake leaves into a loose pile at the curb. Please do not bag the leaves.
- Keep leaf piles separate from other yard debris and excess garbage.
- If leaves are placed in a yard waste cart, that will be collected on your regular garbage/yard waste cart collection day.
What do I do after leaf season?
- Leaves can be put in a yard waste cart or 32-gallon container to be collected as yard waste.
- Leaves left curbside during this time frame must be scheduled for collection with the Solid Waste Division for a $25 fee.
**Inclement weather and holidays may cause delays.
Download the Waste Wise App or visit our website to get up-to-date leaf collection information.